I have a recipe I have been meaning to share with you for a loooong time!
It is one of our favorite things to make. It can sit on just about anything and make it better– I know that’s a bold statement, but it’s true.
We had our first experience with this spread at a burger place in Denver over a year ago. Since then, we find ourselves looking for excuses to make it.
It is now something we can’t seem to get enough of…and to make it even better, it is SUPER easy to make!
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- Place the jalapeños and a sprinkle of salt into the food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the cream cheese and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Enjoy on just about EVERYTHING!
This spread is so wonderful we’ve used it for something as simple as a cracker spread to something as crazy as a pizza sauce. It can sit on burgers, spread on sandwiches and goes especially well with just about any grilled item.
Give it a try, you’ll be.in.love!
What things do you look for excuses to make?
In addition to cookies, this is one of those things I’m always looking for a reason to make. Like yesterday, I just had to make it so I could get a picture of the finished product!