We finally bought our first lawn mower. Check out this beauty!
That’s right, we went back to basics for this household tool. A lot of time was spent debating the best option for us. We landed on this one for a few reasons:
- It aligns with our goal. We want to be completely self-sufficient one day. We can’t do that if we need to be buying gas for our lawn mower every month.
- It’s efficient. The blades are sharp, and it does a nice job on our less than level backyard, and the only thing I have to do to get it started is pull it out of the shed.
- It’s easy to use. I don’t need to add gas, I don’t need to plug it in, and I only need to push to get the job done. And for those looking- no the grass in that picture up there has not been cut recently.
- I feel safer. Here’s a little confession, lawn mowers with a motor scare me. This little thing doesn’t. I can push it with one arm and I don’t fear for the safety of my toes.
- It’s affordable. When comparing all of our options, not only was this the one that met our needs, it was the most cost effective. It had the lowest purchase price and the lowest maintenance price.
Want to order one of your own? Check it out here.
Want more updates on how we’re keeping it real on the ranch? Share your email with us on the right and we’ll get you the latest updates.