Temperatures are rising in the desert and we’re starting to make some summer classics, classics like this clean and simple lemonade.
4 ingredients, 10 minutes, and you have yourself summer in a jar. Nothing says summer like a chilled glass of freshly squeezed lemonade on a back porch.
Juicing the lemons takes little time, it’s well worth the extra effort.
- Juice of 6 lemons
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup raw sugar
- 1 cup ice
- 3 cups cold water
- Heat 1 cup of water in a medium sauce pan.
- Add the sugar, stir until dissolved.
- Combine the sugar water and lemon juice in a pitcher.
- Add the ice and most of the water. Stir until combined and all the ice has melted.
- Test the lemonade and add water as needed for taste.