My favorite weeknight dinner is stir-fry.
I can grow almost everything we need, use a few other basic ingredients, and put together a satisfying meal in under 15 minutes.
Recently, I’ve been looking for ways to shake things up a bit. And spicy habanero vinegar is the perfect way to spice things up.
Habanero Vinegar is a quick weekend kitchen project. Spend a few minutes on Sunday preparing and enjoy for months to come. Why not get a little crazy?!
- 5 habaneros
- 1 pint mason jar
- 1 pint white vinegar
- Core, seed, and roughly chop the peppers.
- Place peppers into a clean mason jar.
- Fill the jar with vinegar.
- Store in your pantry for 2 weeks.
- Strain out the habaneros and reserve the vinegar in a clean jar.
This spicy vinegar can be enjoyed as a substitute for milder flavored vinegar in stir-fry recipes or simply sprinkled over rice to add a spicy dimension to some of your stir fry staples.
What do you enjoy adding to stir-fry dishes?