Clean Eating Blue Cheese Dressing
- Creamy blue cheese
- Olive oil
- Place a dollop of cheese in a small bowl.
- Drizzle with 1-2 T. olive oil.
- Whisk vigorously until most of the cheese breaks down and the oil has turned creamy.
- Drizzle more olive oil as needed and whisk to combine.
- Sprinkle with salt, mix to combine, and serve.
- Serve with mixed greens, topped with finely chopped celery, and thick croutons.
Recipe by The Homespun Journal at http://www.thehomespunjournal.com/2013/04/20/clean-eating-blue-cheese-dressing/