Grilled Chimichurri Pheasant
Author: The Homespun Journal
- ¾ cup Chimichurri sauce
- 4 Pheasant breasts
- Hot grill
- Place the pheasant into a plastic baggie.
- Cover with chimichurri sauce.
- Seal the bag and allow to rest in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove the pheasant and allow to warm while the grill preps.
- Light your coals in a charcoal chimney and dump once they are all covered with a grey ash.
- Cook pheasant in a grill with hot coals and on clean grates using indirect heat. Do not close the grill cover.
- Allow the pheasant to cook on the first side until it begins to look cooked up around the edges, about 4 minutes.
- Flip the pheasant and cook about 2 minutes more or until cooked through.
Recipe by The Homespun Journal at http://www.thehomespunjournal.com/2013/07/06/grilled-chimichurri-pheasant/