Pickled Pepperoncini Peppers
- 2 pint canning jars
- Pepperoncini Peppers to fill jars
- ⅔ cup white vinegar
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 t. salt
- Sterilize jars.
- Wash the peppers and set aside.
- Combine the water and vinegar in a sauce pan. Heat until about to boil.
- Add one clove and salt to the bottom of each jar and fill with peppers. (Peppers can be sliced or left whole.)
- Pour heated vinegar and water mix over peppers and add lids.
- Process the jars in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove from water and set to cool until lids seal.
- Refrigerate once open.
Recipe by The Homespun Journal at http://www.thehomespunjournal.com/2013/10/05/pickled-pepperoncini-peppers/